The closing chapters of Matthew present the focused determination and compassion of Jesus as He willingly embarks on the journey that will lead Him to the cross where He will be crucified for our sins. The innocent suffering for the guilty. The just dying for the unjust. Holy God dying for broken sinners. What could possibly motivate Him to endure this brutal destiny? His love for you.
Follow Jesus on His journey and gain a new appreciation for the life-changing power of His love, forgiveness, and grace. You might just find yourself willing to take up a cross and follow Him with reckless abandon and consuming love.
- Guest Speaker/Singer | Joseph Habedank | 08-02
- Journey to the Cross | Plotting to Kill God | 08-09
- Journey to the Cross | The Last Supper | 08-16
- Journey to the Cross | The Lonely Garden | 08-23
- Journey to the Cross | Betrayed Again | 08-30
- Journey to the Cross | Pilate’s Reluctant Denial | 09-06
- Journey to the Cross | The Crucifixion – The Day Death Died | 09-13
- Journey to the Cross | The Resurrection – The Impossible Is Possible | 09-20